Consultant Medical Oncologist Mumbai
- DNB (Internal Medicine)
- DNB (Medical Oncology)
- Adwaita A Gore is a Mumbai-based Consultant Medical Oncologist, Haemato-Oncologist and Bone Marrow Transplant Physician.
- He is associated with Joy Hospital (Chembur), Kohinoor Hospital (Kurla) and Prince Aly Khan Hospital (Mazagaon)
- He is an Honorary Consultant Medical Oncologist at TN Nair Medical College and BYL Nair Charitable Hospital Mumbai.
- After his MBBS, he obtained the Diplomate of National Board (DNB) qualification in General Medicine, followed by DNB in Medical Oncology, from the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- He is certified in Medical Oncology from the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- He has expert training and experience in the dealing with the issues like bone marrow stem cell transplant, haematological malignancies (lymphoma, leukaemia and myeloma) and management of solid tumours (adult and paediatric)
- He also experise in procedures related to bone marrow aspiration and biopsy; chemotherapy planning and administration; central venous catheter insertion; intra thecal chemotherapy administration; PICC and Hickmans catheter insertion and management; stem cell transplant and stem cell apheresis.
- Medical Council of India Registration No: 2002/33192.
- Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
- Member, European Hematology Association (EHA).
- Member, European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- Maharashtra Medical Council Registration No: 2002/04/1926.