Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- MS (Orthopaedics)
- DNB (Orthopaedics)
- Alaric Aroojis is one of the leading authorities in the country on the treatment of clubfoot by conservative & surgical methods
- He is one of the few Pediatric Orthopedic surgeons in the country to perform complex pelvic osteotomies for congenital hip dislocation and to use minimally invasive techniques to correct difficult limb deformities in children
- After completing his medical school he served as a Specialist Registrar at the B. J. Wadia Hospital for Children
- He subsequently completed accredited Fellowship training in Pediatric Orthopedics
- Dr Aroojis has done more than 700 Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeries at Kokilaben Hospital over the last four years
- Expert in advanced procedures like Correction of Congenital Talipes Equinovarus (Club Foot), Corrective Surgery for Cerebral Palsy and Complex Pediatric Trauma
- State-of-the-art care for Paediatric Trauma is offered using Minimally Invasive Fixation techniques such as Titanium Elastic Nails & AO Implants.
- He is one of the leading exponents and the only Indian to be nominated for prestigious Medical Advisory Board of the Ponseti International Association
- He handles two specialized Multi Disciplinary Clinics are run at our Hospital
- In conjunction with our Plastic Surgeons he has operated on congenital hand deformities
- He has successfully corrected complex limb deformities in patients referred from different parts of the country using the latest methods of Growth Modulation & Fixators such as Orthofix & Ilizarov.
- He has been invited as International Faculty to lecture at several countries abroad such as Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
- He serves as Executive Member, International Affairs Committee, and American Academy for Cerebral Palsy & Developmental Medicine (AACPDM) 2012 – 2015.
- Cerebral palsy
- Congenital anomalies
- Deformity correction
- Pediatric Orthopedics