Chairman – Division of Medical & Paediatric Oncology, Haematology & Bone Marrow / Stem Cell Transplant, Medanta, The Medicity, Gurgaon, India
- MBBS from the University of Jammu
- MD (Internal Medicine) fromUniversity of Jammu
- DM (Medical Oncology) from Dr. MGR Medical University
- Ashok Vaid is a Medical Oncologist and specializes in Chemotherapy and Bone Marrow Transplant.
- Experience of 15+ years in the field of Medical Oncology
- He is the author of numeors publications, abstracts and research papers.
- Actively involved in organizing various conferences, seminars and workshops all over India
- Hosted 40+ national d and international studies in clinical research.
- First in performing 25 bone marrow transplants in any private sector hospital in India.
- Vaid is specialized and itself a milestone in the area of bone marrow transplants.
- “CHIKITSA SHIROMANI” Award Conferred By The International Study Circle, New Delhi, 10th Feb 2007.
- Conferred the prestigious “PADMASHREE” Award the 4th highest civilian award in India by the President Of India, for the year 2009 for his contribution to the field of medicine on 14th April, 2009.
Authorized Member of:
- Consultant Editor JK Science (Journal of Medical Education & Research) Jammu J&K (India).
- Founder, Member of Indian Cooperative Oncology Network (ICON).
- Member of Indian Society of Medical & Pediatric Oncology (ISMPO).
- Member of Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Member of Member Editorial Board – Current Trends in Asian Oncology
- Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Member of European Hematology Association (EHA)
- Member of European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- Life Member of Breast Cancer Foundation of India
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Life Member of Indian Association of Gynaec Oncologists (IAGO)
- Life Member of Indian Association of Clinical Medicine (IACM)