Laparoscopic Gastroenterology & Bariatric/Obesity Surgeon at Apollo Spectra Hospital, Bangalore
- M.G. Bhat set a trend in laparoscopic surgery in 1992 in Karnataka.
- He is one of the best and renowned laparoscopic surgeons in the country.
- Former Head of Department of General Surgery at the Manipal Hospital, Bangalore (1992 to 2005)
- Expertise in surgical gastroenterology, especially laparoscopy surgery and hepatobiliary pancreatic surgery
- He has an excellent reputation for his services, and he has received many honors.
- Many complex and complicated cases are referred to him from neighboring areas for treatment.
- He is one of the very few surgeons with the below mentioned qualification in the world
- MBBS (1972) and MS (1976) Manipal and Mangalore.
- FRCS England and Edinburgh in 1980
- Postgraduate diploma on Medical Law and Ethics from the National Law University of India, Bangalore.
- Postgraduate diploma in Medical informatics from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
Medical Director, Apollo Spectra Hospital, Bangalore
Authorized Member of:
- Asia Pacific Hernia Society
- ASI-Karnataka State Chapter
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Bangalore Gastro Group
- Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia (ELSA)
- Europeral Association of Endosurgeons (EAES)
- Fellow of International College Of Surgeons (ICS)
- Hernia Society of India
- Indian Medical Association
- International Association of Surgical Gastro (IASG)
- Indian Association of Endoscopy
- Indian Association Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons
- Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology
- Indian Association of Gastroenterology
- Minimal Invasive Society-UK
- Surgical Society Bangalore