Haematologist, Medical Oncologist at Global Hospital, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- MBBS – Mysore JSS Medical College, 2002
- MD – General Medicine – JJM Medical College , Davangere, 2006
- DM – Clinical Haematology – Seth G s Medical college Mumbai, 2011
- As bone marrow transplant physician and consultant Hematologist/hematoncologist, Dr. Mahesh Rajashekaraiah, is currently serving at BGS Global Hospitals.
- In the year 2006 he has completed his Post-Graduate Master’s degree (MD) in Internal medicine
- From prestigious KEM hospital Mumbai, he did his DM in clinical hematology.
- From Vancouver General hospital/BCCA, he completed his one year Leukemia and Bone marrow transplant fellowship.
- In the department of clinical hematology, KEM hospital Mumbai, he served as superspeciality medical officer.
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded 3 rd rank in MD general medicine exams – 2006
- Awarded first rank in DM clinical hematology exams for Maharashtra university – 2012
- Fellowship in Leukemia/Bone marrow transplant program, British columbia cancer agency, Vancouver – 2014
- He has won several state and national awards. Addressed many gatherings about hematological disorders and cancer.
- Royal College of Physicians (UK)
- Karnataka Medical Council
Medically Expertise in:
- Autologous transplant for multiple myeloma on day care basis.
- Complete care of patients with bone marrow failure syndrome.
- Immunodeficiency work up.
- Management of clots and Bleeding problems.
- Management of leukemias and lymphomas.
- Thorough evaluation and management of hemoglobinopathies including bone marrow transplant for thalasemias and sickle cell disease.