Consultant Plastic, Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgeon
- M.Ch (Plastic Surgery), 1994
- M.S. (General Surgery), 1991
- Dr Milind Wagh is a qualified Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon with 20+ years of extensive experience
- He completed his education under the guidance of internationally renowned Plastic Surgeon, Professor RavinThatte
- He got the chance to get trained as Clinical and Research fellow under Prof. Wayne Morrison, one of the finest Micro-surgeon at Bernard O’Brien Institute of Microsurgery, St. Vincent Hospital, at Melbourne, Australia
- He has excelled and specialized in all sorts of Cosmetic surgical procedures from blepharoplasties, cosmetic breast surgery, ear-shaping, face-lifts, rhinoplasties and other facial cosmetic surgeries to body contouring.
- Specialized in breast reshaping, body-sculpting procedures and surgical facial rejuvenation
- He is also one of the pioneers in India for body re-contouring procedures following Massive Weight Loss after bariatric procedures or dietary control.
- Member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- ETHICON Professor in Cosmetic Surgery of the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI), 2010
- Deputy Editor of the Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery
- Member of the Executive Council of APSI.
Awards and Merits:
- Birla Smarak Kosh Scholarship for the year 1997 for advanced training in Microsurgery.
- Dr R.L.Shah’s Prize & Dr A. L. Nair and M. Venkatrao’s Prize for securing the highest marks in Surgery at III MBBS University Exam, Oct 1986.
- Dr R.T.Desai Prize for securing the highest marks in Surgery for M.S (General Surgery) registered candidates.
- Felicitation reward of the North Canara Goud Saraswat Brahmin Community in November 1998.
- First Prize in the All-India APSI Quiz in Plastic Surgery at the 28th National Conference of APSI, Bangalore, 1993.
- Hargobind Foundation Fellowship for the year 1997 for advanced training in Microsurgery.
- Master Vishwanath Sambhoo Scholarship for securing the highest marks in Surgery at the competitive Exam in Surgery, held by T.N.M. College in 1986.
- Nominated for the Best Residents’ Award for the year 1990-91, Nair Hospital.
- Special award for paper presentation and content in the APSI Best paper category at the 28th National Conference of APSI Bangalore, 1993.