Radiation Oncologist, HCG Bangalore Institute of Oncology
- MBBS – Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
- D. – Radiation Oncology from Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology
- DMRT – Radiation Oncology from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
- ICRI – PGDCR, Clinical Research
- Nalini Rao is trained to be a Radiation Oncologist for 20 years.
- She has experiences in advanced techniques like Whole body Stereotactic Radiotherapy, IMRT, 3D-CRT, and IGRT
- She also has experience with Interstitial Bracy therpay and Gynecological Brachy therapy for Breast and Soft Tissue Sarcomas and Head & Neck.
- Her best characteristics are Ethical Practice and Quality Care
- In 2000 from Christie Hospital & HOlT Raduim Institute, Manchester, UK, she received Fellowship.
- From UCSF Comprehensive Cancer Center, San Francisco, USA received training in Advanced Linear Accelerator.
- From the Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, USA, got her training in Image Guided Radiotherapy.
- CyberKnife training at Accuray, California, USA.