Senior Urologist & Andrologist
Kamal Institute of Andro-Urology, Nagpur
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.N.A.M.S., F.I.C.S., D.N.B.E. (UROLOGY)
Dr N. Mehta is practicing Urologist and Andrologist for 20+ years at Nagpur, India. He is a Gold Medalist and achieved number of scholarships during his under-graduate and post-graduate tenure. He has done specialty in vast medical fields from various corners of the world which incorporates, Microsurgery in Belgium, Urinary Malignancies, Endo-urology, Urinary Incontinence and Impotence at Mayo Clinic, USA, stone disease in Germany, and Infertility at Australia.
He is the first surgeon in India to use ESWL/Lithotripsy machine and set milestones in the area of Kidney stone diseases. He is best in India for treating Kidney stone diseases.
He is one of the few Andrologist and Urologist in India; those begin to utilize latest technologies such as penile implants, Electro-vaporization of prostate, Microsurgery in Urology Omental Flap Penile Enhancement for girth Increment etc in India.
Positions Held In Urological Society of India
- Executive Council Member Mumbai Urology society 1999-2000.
- Executive Council Member-West Zone Urology-2000-2001.
- Executive Council Member-Centrical Council of Urological Society Of India 2002-2004.
- Treasuper – West Zone from 2004 Onward.
Research and Publications
- Substitution Urethroplasty for anterior urethral strictures: a critical appraisal of various techniques.
- Urinary Interleukin-8 predicts the response of low dose and standard dose intravesical BCG in superficial bladder cancer.
- Effects of Anesthetic Agents Intra Operatively on Radical Prostatectomy Surgery cases.
Position Held in Urological Society of India
- Coordinator- Laparoscopyin Urologybasic Course 2001
- Organization Secretary-Master Class in Female Urology-International Meeting In Mumbai-February 2004
- Co-Ordinator-Postgraduate Teaching Sessionof Urological Society Of India-On Video Operative Workshop In’t.U.R.’ (Annual Conference Cochin 2004)
- Co-Ordinator-Teaching Session for Post Graduate Studentsin Annual Conference (In Ahmedabad 2005)
- Quiz Master for Annual Conference in Ahmedabad 2005.
- Co-Chairman Pcnl Workchop-2005-Annual Usi Ahmedabad 2005
- Conducted Sub Specific Section-In Female Urology Varanasi 2006
- Conduced Female Urology Operating Workshop March 2006
- Nagpur Gynac association
- Conducted Female urology Workshop lucknow Gynac Society 2006 April