Head Hematology and Head of Stem Cell Transplant, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon,India
- B.B.S from Christian Medical College Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
- D. from Christian Medical College Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
- DM (Hematology) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
- Post D.M Fellowship
- Rahul Bhargava is among the best bone marrow transplant specialist in India.
- He has completed his education from one of the best Medical Institutions in India, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India.
- Git extensive training in Bone marrow transplant in the Instituation’s Bone marrow department, and eal with the patients of not only India, but all across the globe.
- In the field of adult bone marrow transplant and hematology he has tne best successful ratio
- He is the head of hematology and bone marrow transplant at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon, India.
- Earlier he served as Consultant Hematology and Heading Stem cell transplant in Medanta, The Medicity, Gurgaon, India.
- Till date, he has successfully performed around 100 adult bone marrow transplants.
- He also served in Vancouver, Canada where he specifically got training in Umbilical cord transplant and Voluntary Stem cell transplant
Authorized Member of:
- Member of American Society of Bone Marrow Transplant
- Member of American Society of Paediatric Hemato-Oncology
- Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics
- Member of Delhi Medical Council
- Member of International Society of Paediatic Oncology
- Member of Paediatric Hemato Oncology
- Member of Rajasthan Medical Council
HONORS & AWARDS:
- Best out going post graduate resident award at Gandhi Medical College
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS:
- Doctoral Thesis on “Thyroid Dysfunction in Patients of Chronic Renal Failure.
- Platelet Dysfunction In Myeloproliferative Disorder Excluding CML.
- Oral Antifungal Prophylaxis in Neutropenic Patients with Hematological Malignancies: Randomized Controlled Trial of Oral itraconazole versus Fluconazole.