Head of Neurosurgery at Fortis Hospital in New Delhi/NCR
- Ch (Neurosurgery) AIIMS, New Delhi, 1993-1996
- MS (General Surgery), GRMC, Gwalior, 1989-1991
- MBBS, G.R. Medical College, Gwalior, 1982-1987
- High School, Gwalior (MP), 1981
- Sandeep Vaishya has developed special interest in various surgical fields like Gamma knife radiosurgery
- He has treated 1000+ cases with his team
- He has individually treated 650+ cases which is the largest in the country
- He also pioneered in brachial plexus, functional neurosurgery, peripheral nerve surgeries and spinal surgery
- He is specialized in spinal surgery particularly congenital abnormalities and spinal instrumentation
- Performed largest number of peripheral nerve surgeries and brachial plexus in the country
- During the Functional Neurosurgery program under his guidance he has placed 60+ DBS implants
- Has obtained a 2 weeks training in Gamma Knife Radiosurgery at Karolinska Institute Sweden
- July 2012 – till date Head – Nuerosurgery at Fortis Memorial Research Institute
- 2006 – June, 2012 Senior Consultant, Neurosurgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- 2005–2006 Additional Professor Dept. of Neurosurgery AIIMS
- 2003 – 2005 Associate professor, Dept. of Neurosurgery and Gamma Knife, AIIMS, New Delhi
- 1996 Sept – June 2003 Assistant Professor, Neurosurgery Department, CN Centre, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Three years of senior residency leading to the award of MCh degree.
- 1993 Jan – 1996 Feb Neurosurgery Department, CN Centre, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- 1992 Jun – 1992 Dec Senior Resident, Department of Neurosurgery, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi
- 1988 Nov – 1991 Dec GR Medical college and JA Group of Hospitals, Gwalior Resident (Post Graduate) Surgery Department – 3 years of residency in General Surgery leading to the MS ( General Surgery) degree.
- 1987 Nov – 1988 Nov 12 months rotating internship GR Medical College and JA Group of Hospitals, Gwalior
Authorized Member of:
- Asian Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Delhi Neurological Association.
- International Leksell Gamma Knife Society.
- Indian Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery.
- Indian society of spinal neurosurgeons
- Indian society of Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Indian Society for Skull base surgery
- Neurotrauma Society of India
- Neurological Society of India