Visiting Consultant Urologist, Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai, India.
- Ch (Urology)
- DNB (Urology)
- Fellowship in Robotic Urologic Oncology at Vattikuti Urology Institute, Detroit, USA
- Dr Sanjeev Kaul served as a lecturer at Grant Medical College and J.J Hospital in Mumbai in the starting of his medical career.
- He completed a fellowship in Robotic Urologic Oncology, under the guidance of Professor Mani Menon at the Vattikuti Urology Institute in Detroit, USA
- Dr Kaul has been practicing Robotic Surgery for bladder, kidney and prostate cancer
- He has performed over 1400 robotic surgeries
- He has specialization in radical cystectomy and pyeloplasty, radical and partial nephrectomy, radical prostatectomy, RPLND, ureteral reimplantation etc.
Awards and Merits:
- He is one of only two urologists in the world to have performed excision of a Kidney cancer IVC tumor thrombus with the robot.
- Received many awards for his Robotic surgery techniques
- Received Recognitions at international conferences, such as the European Robotic Urology Symposium and American Urological Association and
- He has been voted as one of America’s top robotic surgeons.