Aesthetic & Cosmetic Plastic, Laser, Reconstructive Surgeon
Medical Director – DHI India, Medical Director – CPLSS
- B.B.S, L.T.M.M College, Mumbai
- S. — (General Surgery)
- N.B.– (Plastic Surgery)
- Ch. – (Plastic Surgery)
- He joined residency in General Surgery and Oncosurgery at Cooper Hospital, KEM Hospital and Tata Hospital.
- After that, he assigned for the Super-Speciality in Plastic Surgery (M.S.) course at Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai.
- Obtained his fellowship in Advanced Cosmetic and Aesthetic Surgery and Laser Training under the guidance of Dr. Woffles Wu at Singapore
- He then undergone fellowship in the Cosmetic Surgery Department under the guidance of nine expert cosmetic surgeons at Singapore General Hospital
- He is specialized, experienced and competences of various surgical procedures like: Breast Implants, Chin Implants, Eyelid Surgeries, Nose Jobs, and Liposculpting etc.
- He has the distinction of performing the maximum number of Botox and Fillers procedures over the latest few years in India.
- Pioneer of Non-Surgical Threadlift (APTOS), Facelift (WAPTOS) in India
Awards and Merits:
- Awarded the Icon of Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery in India Award in 2010 at the national level
- He has the highest level of education degrees in the medical field
- The D.N.B. qualification is recognized across all Commonwealth nations.
Authorized Member of:
- Member of International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI)
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (IAAPS)
- Maharashtra Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Consultants Association of India
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Santacruz Medical Association
- General Practitioners Association and other associations.